Sign Up for our Newsletter
We already know that remotely monitored CCTV surveillance helps to reduce crime but how do you protect isolated areas where there is little or no infrastructure?
The Mercury CCTV Rapid Deployment Unit is a fully integrated mobile CCTV solution that encompasses everything you need to protect your assets.
The Mercury CCTV Rapid Deployment Unit is ideal for temporary or semi-permanent CCTV applications as it is a fully mobile solution.
The CCTV Rapid Deployment Unit includes numerous features, which include the following:
• A full 1080p 30:1 zoom rugged PTZ camera complete with 4.3mm to 129mm lens, the camera is mounted on a 6 metre telescopic pneumatic mast fitted with a compressor to enable the height of mast to be adjusted to a suitable monitoring height by the controller within the van
• Five additional externally fixed 4MP IP domes monitor the area surrounding the van to protect the staff within to warn of potential attack
• As a further precaution another 4MP dome is mounted internally within the vehicle to monitor and protect staff
• All images from the cameras are recorded and stored on a 4K 12MP High Definition IP HDD recorder complete with RAID configuration to prevent loss of recorded data in the event of failure on one of the HDD’s
• The CCTV Rapid Deployment Unit allows to comfortably accommodate two operators, each of whom will be equipped with two 24inch full 1080p screens, a PTZ joystick to control the external dome, a keyboard and PCs running the manufacturers software to enable interrogation and retrieval of recorded data
• Operators are able to project audio announcements via a desk mounted microphone connected to a 60watt amp and two roof mounted 15Watt Bosch speakers
• All of this technology is powered by four leisure batteries via 2 x 3000Watt Pure Sign-Wave inverters which can run without the engine running, for up to 8 hours
• The engine can remain running whilst the ignition key is removed to supply power and recharge the batteries as the need arises
• In the event of an individual attempting to gain access to the van, the engine will immediately cut out should the clutch, accelerator or brake pedals be engaged
• For the operators comfort, a sliding step is provided on the outside of the van, internal roof lighting, fridge and electric roof vent are provided
• Furthermore, the electric roof vent is fitted with an anti-drip tray to prevent flammable liquid gaining access to the van
• A 2G/3G/4G panel mounted antenna is fitted on the roof and linked to a 4G router
• To ensure safety of the personnel the Unit is constantly monitored via satellite by the Mercury Security NSI Gold Command and Control Monitoring Centre
Applications for the Mercury CCTV Rapid Deployment Unit include:
• Sports & Leisure
• Public Sector
• Town Centres
• Extreme Environments
• Entertainment Events
• Ports & Maritime
• Anti-Social Behaviour Zones
The CCTV Rapid Deployment Unit allows for quick and easy deployment, providing a detailed all round view of those coming towards and leaving a ground or park. The advanced technology can be used to locate and track known trouble makers at the earliest possible stage. The deployment of this highly conspicuous CCTV Rapid Deployment Unit acts as a powerful deterrent to others who may be considering engaging in violence and disorder.