Sign Up for our Newsletter
Mercury Security & Facilities Management was the first company in Northern Ireland to be awarded Approved Contractor Status by the SIA, reflecting our commitment to the highest standards and best practice in providing security services.
Mercury’s SIA licenced security professionals are given in depth training at our National Open College Network approved Training Academy in a programme of continuous improvement. Site specific training prior to deployment ensures that Mercury Security Officers on client premises are completely focused on the individual needs of the client.
We have extensive experience of providing security professionals in the following roles:
• Retail Security Officers
• Static Security Officers
• Customer Service Officers
• Security Receptionists
• Front of House Officers and concierge personnel
• On site Control Room Management with licenced PSS officers
• Security Car Park Officers
• Gatehouse Security Officers
Mercury Security & Facilities Management has earned an positive reputation in the retail sector; supplying security solutions to many of the UK and Ireland’s leading retailers. Each location is individually reviewed to provide site specific services including:
• Loss prevention
• Customer care and consumer assistance
• Lost child and lost property management
• Civil arrest and Police or Garda relationship
• Confrontation and Conflict Management
• Crowd control
• First aid and Fire Safety
• Sprinkler and Fire System testing
Last week we had the pleasure of witnessing a Guinness World Record attempt in action at Patton’s Bakery, Newtownards. Mercury Security &...
THE dramatic scenes at Citywest Shopping Centre in Dublin last Monday (Oct 23), involving a man with a sub-machine gun, have highlighted...
Mercury Security & Facilities Management, has expanded its growing portfolio of shopping centre clients after being awarded the security contract for Scotch...