Sign Up for our Newsletter
You know that remotely monitored CCTV surveillance helps to reduce crime, but how do you protect isolated areas where there is little or no infrastructure?
The Mercury Eye Rapid Deployment Tower is a fully integrated CCTV solution that includes everything you need to expand your security footprint and reduce your security budget.
• Fully integrated, the tower offers everything you need in a single product and we tailor it to suit your needs.
• A Mercury Eye dual light PTZ (pan, tilt and zoom) dome camera mounted on top of a 6m telescopic tower. This advanced 200+ mtr CCTV camera can zoom in on intruders and provide detailed video images for identification and evidence purposes.
• The Mercury Eye PTZ camera operates in low light conditions, providing reliable surveillance, day and night.
• PIR (Passive Infra-Red) detectors which sense movement on site, alerting operators back at the Mercury NSI Gold approved Command & Control Monitoring Centre immediately if an intrusion occurs.
• Audio functionality enables our operators to speak and listen to individuals on site.
Our operators can warn off intruders and thieves or can also issue verbal instructions to permitted site visitors.
• Mercury PTZ Camera is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and operates effectively during freezes or heavy rain.
• Our PTZ camera has a built-in wiper for removing water droplets and dirt from the camera view, which can adversely affect image quality. Its heavy-duty, rugged construction reduces the risk of vandalism or interference.
• Optional fixed cameras are available to provide complete and continuous site coverage.
• We can provide thermal imaging cameras if required.
• Mercury remote monitoring centre provides you with around the clock surveillance by expert operators in a high security, NSI Gold approved remote monitoring Command
& Control Centre.
• Heart beat central management software continually monitors system integrity.
• Once installed we monitor it with Mercury Satellite tracking technology, therefore unauthorised movement of the Rapid Deployment Tower is immediately detected.
• Our Tower is delivered to and removed from your site and is rented on a weekly basis.
The Mercury Eye Rapid Deployment CCTV Tower is ideal for temporary or semi-permanent CCTV applications. It comprises a Mercury Eye dual light PTZ (pan, tilt and zoom) dome Dual-Light rugged dome camera, optimised for low-light conditions, mounted on top of a 6m telescopic tower. Four static, 2MP IP cameras provide continuous site coverage and Genesis wireless PIR detectors sense site movements or intrusion. Audio functionality allows operators to communicate with site visitors or warn off intruders.
Quick and easy deployment, providing a detailed all round view of those coming towards and leaving a ground or park. It can be used in locating and tracking known trouble makers at the earliest possible stage. The deployment of this highly conspicuous CCTV tower acts as a powerful deterrent to others who may be considering engaging in violence and disorder.
• Remote CCTV monitoring by NSI Gold approved Mercury Command & Control Centre
• Free live audio challenge to unauthorised intrusion on your location
• Escalation to the Police and Emergency Services if essential
• Full electronic reporting to client and others if required
• Fully insured and bespoke Keyholding & Alarm response service that complies with
BS 7984:2008. We can provide this service 24 hours per day x 365 days per year.
• All Mercury Mobile response vehicles are satellite tracked to within 1 mtr of the location they are visiting that offers transparency to Client, Police and Insurance.
Warranty – Mercury products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the specified rental period. Within this period, Mercury will, at its sole option, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts or labour. The warranty does not cover failures due to accidental or deliberate damage, electrical surges, lightning strikes or unauthorised alteration or repairs.
Rental – Minimum 13 weeks rental period, the rental period starts on the commencement date. It shall remain in force for the minimum hire period and shall continue thereafter until the contract is terminated in accordance with Mercury terms and conditions. (A copy of our full terms and conditions is available prior to hire)
If Mercury Eye CCTV Rapid Deployment Tower is to be used for extended time periods greater than 3 months, contact director Liam Cullen firstname.lastname@example.org directly for a quote.